Thursday, May 14, 2009

New scrapsketch!!!

The first May sketches have been posted over at scrapsketch and they are fantastic! Be sure to head over and check them out. I was given sketches 65 & 70 to play with and I've posted my layouts here. All of the sketches can be viewed over at scrapsketch and all of the CT layouts are posted. Lots of good inspiration! Thanks for stopping by! :)

scrapsketch 70



Materials List (I will try to be as detailed as I can):
Sassafrass Lass - Indian Summer PP
DCWV Cardstock
Dollar Tree Wood Alphas
Cricut George Cartridge (Flowers)
UNI-Ball Signo White Pen
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Misc buttons from my stash

scrapsketch 65



Materials List (I will try to be as detailed as I can):
DCWV Rockstar PP & Ribbon
Basic Grey Chipboard Alphas
Bazzil Bling Cardstock
Jenni Bowlin Die Cut
Cricut George Cartridge (hearts & circles)
American Crafts Slick Writers - Brown

1 comment:

Myrthe said...

I love your cat layout! It turned out awesome! Off to check out the rest of your blog.
Have a great weekend!