Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Spotlight

I thought I'd take a second to point my followers to my friend LeeAnne's blog Art.Faith.Love.

Just some quick history, LeeAnne and I have known each other since grade school. Her mom was our Girl Scout troop leader! (And yes, we watched Troop Beverly Hills!) We lost touch throughout high school after LeeAnne's family moved out of state. A few years ago I received a Christmas card from her and was pretty ecstactic. I probably regaled my husband with the saga of Laura & LeeAnne at Girl Scout camp about a million times. (Totally not fascinating at all.) Thanks to the wonders of technology and social networking, we are back in touch. I follow her blog and just adore the person she is today. An intelligent & creative wife, daughter, and friend. LeeAnne, next time I am in your area, the coffee is on me. (Seriously, is it not SO cool to find old friends and see the people they are today? I just love it.)

Go check out her blog, Art.Faith.Love and I just know you'll like what you find!



LeeAnne & Laura (I'm terrible with dates, I'd guess 5th grade here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love this! Thanks so much for the sweet spotlight. I, too, am thankful for modern technology that brought us back in touch! And I think it's so cool that you're a fellow scrapbooker. Omg, I have so many great and crazy memories of Rabbit Creek and Girl Scout Camp and slumber parties with you and Stephanie. And that photo: Awesomeness.