Monday, April 5, 2010

Scrapfreak Stuff

Holy crap, not only did I actually scrap - I'm blogging too! It is a miracle. Or something.

First up, for the March 2010 Sketch Inspiration at Scrapfreak:



Next, also for Scrapfreak, the April 2010 Sketch Inspiration:



And a fun Valentine's card I made for my darling husband this year. I lifted the design from someone on the internet...if it is you, thanks!



Thanks for looking! Hey, maybe I'll actually post again this month...er...year?

P.S. - we have made Montrose part of our family...he's just beside himself with happiness! Or so it seems. He sleeps a lot, which is the sign of a very content kitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A new blog from you came up in my RSS feed. I love the new pages and card! Keep 'em coming!

Jessica said...

Seriously awesome layouts based on the sketch and that card is way cute. So glad you are posting over at scrapfreak and on our blog!

Now for those Sass box photos... ;)

jessica*bree
www.jessicabree.typepad.com